Tuesday, August 27, 2013

College Friends

I can't help my self to feel sad each time I remember them. Who? Lemme introduce them to all of you. 


Lhets and I Birthday Celebration


They are my friends. I met them almost 5 years ago. I was very excited then. I know college life will be completely different from high school. Taking up another step higher will surely change my life. 

I take up BS Architecture in Technological Institute of the Philippines in Quezon City. I was scared and excited at the same time. I will definitely have to  face new challenges as I meet new people. My expectation was really far from the reality. I thought that it would be hard for me to have a new friends, but I was wrong.

I first met Lholette. I had a mistake. I entered a wrong class. I feel ashamed as I step out of that room. Then suddenly someone called me and asked me. Its her. We looked for our class together, talked and took up lunch together. She's chubby but cute. She laughs a lot. She's kind and she shared so many things to me already. 

Then I met Neri, Gennie and Abby. I also met Clarise and Julian. All of them have different characteristics. They became my friends. I met Mica, MJ and Marce. We were in the same section AR11KB1 under Arch. Gilbert Cailon. 

The AR11KB1 in Year 2009


My first year in college is lots of fun and experiences. They shared new things to me. I was very happy. Sophomore years have been a lit bit different. We have to deal more serious problems regarding academics. We met terror professors, conduct different site visit and several overnights. We used to do our scale model making in our house. I always stand as a leader since first year and that makes them trust me on academe. Lhets, Julian, MJ and Marce became my constant friends. Some of people in our group chose to make friends to others. We had cool bonding as we share our happy and sad moments to each other. We fall in love and get hurts. We experienced to fail on our subjects. We cry, mourn and drink together whenever we feels blue. We always make sure that we have each other.

Lhets and I in SM Manila

MJ and I in Intramuros

Marce, Julian and I in Wildlife


We stayed together for years. I didn't even expect that one day, I will have to leave them and forget everything that we shared. Among the others, Julian have been the closest to me. I owe so many things to her. She had been a real friend to me. She listen to my opinions, she respects my decision, but that was before. I love her and it really hurts to think that she just choose to hate me. Marce also feel the same. I don't know If MJ and Lhets are with them. I just became so emotional each time I remember them. 

Marce, MJ and I in Timezone Gateway Cubao
Lhets, Julian, MJ and I in Bldg.3 5thfloor in TIPQC

Julian, Lhets and I in Fort Santiago, Intramuros


Julian, Lhets, MJ and I in MJ's Boarding House

Julian, Lhets, MJ and I outside Alimall Cubao


They were my friends. They still my friends. I will never hate them. I wont ever tell bad things against them. I still thank them for being a good person to me. I know they hate me and they don't understand my situation right now. But I will never forget that, once in my life I dreamed with them. I love them so much. I just wish they been strong enough to love me than to hate me. 


Julian, Marce, Lhets, MJ and I in Loreland Resort


Chi Cha, Marce, Nick, Julian, MJ and I in Loreland Hotel Room


Julian, Lhets, MJ, Marce and I in Loreland Hotel Hallway


Julian, Lhets, MJ, Marce and I in Loreland Balcony

Marce, Julian, Lhets, MJ and I in Loreland Resort

Julian, Lhets, MJ, Marce and I in Gateway Cinema for World War Z

MJ, Julian and Lhets in Alimall Food Court



I miss you all guys, Julian, Lhets, MJ and Marce. I miss you. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment