Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Gayuma Ni Maria Experience

I was curious about this restaurant named Gayuma ni Maria in Sikatuna Village, Quezon City. I've just heard and found it when I scanned some blogs in the internet. Most of the blogs I've read, praise and adore this restaurants. I was still working in Makati that time and I can't find a spare time to visit the place. Until I forget about it.

Last June 22, 2013, I told my sister Juliet about it and opened the idea of giving it a try since where on our way to somewhere in Quezon City. I just Google how to locate the restaurant. From Fortune, Marikina, we took up a jeepney going to Cubao. We went down to Anonas then road another jeep going to City Hall. We stopped in the corner where Jolibee is located. I'm not sure about the exact address but we took a walk going to Savemore Supermarket, then turned left and found V Luna Ext. The exact address of the restaurant is in 123 V Luna Ext., Sikatuna Village, Quezon City (Sorry for the low quality photos).






The place is cozy and has this romantic ambiance. The first thing that I tell my sister was "Para sa mga mag da-date pala dito" then I grinned. But seriously, I was a bit disappointed when I saw the restaurant. I was expect larger space for the dining area. 






We chose the table the is nearer to the counter. The waiter immediately gave the menu list to us. I was amazed when I saw the name of dishes. Those names are sounds very interesting that I could even think what kind of foods are they, so we just asked for a description coming the waiter. 



So what will I choose? 



As for merienda, I chose I'm Wild For You. Unfortunately I forgot the name of the dish my sisters chose, but It also has a Pasta thing.






The foods we asked are very delicious. I do love the unique taste of my I'm Wild For You. It's not sweet, It's just perfect. We felt so busog agad, by also the help of bottom less Ice Tea. 
Beat Sex Anyday
Feeling excited? :)

Pavlova Cake
We also try their desserts. I picked up Beats Sex Anyday and Toto chose Pavlova Cake. 

In the other side of the Gayuma Ni Maria's corner, placed a numbers of souvenirs that you could buy. 


Naughty Stuffs Section

You naughty!
Sip?


Upstairs. A japanese type of living room.

Dining Area outside
I really enjoyed the food and experience of Gayuma Ni Maria. I very much recommend it to anyone who loves to eat! They food are so amazing and very delicious. 


Dining Area outside


Time to pay the bills



No comments:

Post a Comment