Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Spoiled Jane

December 28, 2013

Alright. I am a spoiled brat. Being a youngest child in the family made me to be like this, which is usually for some families. There are some of reasons why I consider myself as a spoiled one:

  1. My parents give what I want. Oh well, not all things, of course. But they never fail to give me what they think would please me. I asked for a complete set of brand new desktop, they gave it. I asked for a laptop, which was owned by my brother-in-law before, they gave it. I asked for a brand new phone, they gave it. I ask for money, they give it.
  2. They support me on what I think are my passions. When I told them that I wanna step up higher than normal people, they agreed. I took up BS Architecture, which are not an easy course and a very expensive one. From its tuition fees to its drafting tools that are needed. Being an Architecture Student is not an easy thing. You have to endure those sleepless nights, buy some extravagant materials for the projects, and bear all the sermons of my elder sister whenever I skip to do some house chores.
  3. They always make keep safe. You see, I am not so healthy person. I was first confined at the age of one because I had joint injury near the thigh, then had my 50/50 dengue when I was in kinder, been in the hospital again in my first grade as had my joint injury again in my elbow, then was confined when I was 17 by my second time in dengue, was admitted again for my third time in dengue last 2012 and then the very recent and worst of all, I was diagnosed to have a Severe Major Depression Disorder last July 2013. They always do their best to keep me out of the danger zone, and because of those things, they've been very protective to me.


I will always be blessed for having them, though most of the times, I've hurt them. I mess around and they are the one who catch me from falling. I love them with all my heart. J


No comments:

Post a Comment