Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Evolution of Android Man! :)


The technology really hit the world. You see, there are so many gadgets that have been created than human and we gladly embrace all of them.

Android has been one of the popular thing today. We witness its fast evolution and its amazing transitions from one to another.


Cupcake 1.5

When I was young, I really love eating cupcakes that I could buy to any stores with our area, and I never ever imagine that one day, it will be seminal not because of its softest and sweetness, but because of its uses in our cellular phones. 


Donut 1.6

It is one of our favorite food that is circular and has a hole to the center, with different flavor of course! But just like Cupcake, Donuts entered our Techi lives. What about the hole in it?


Eclair 2.0-2.1

Whats with this? I seriously doesn't have any idea what Eclair was, until I typed it in Google and tadaaa! I have an answer! And according to it, it is a small, soft, log-shaped pastry filled with cream and typically topped with chocolate icing. When will I could have this one? :)



Gingerbread 2.3 -2.3.2 and 2.3.3-2.3.7 

Whenever I think of it, the first thing that comes to my mind is, the large Gingerbread in Shrek Movie. Haha. So we usually see this in holiday seasons, a cake with something on it (I dunno what is that) and a flavoring of ginger. Cool. Anyway, what is the relevance of it to Android Gadgets?


Honeycomb 3.0-3.2

A hexagonal cells of wax made by bees to stored their hones and eggs. Yea right, don't ever think of bothering it. You'll be dead. The bees and their King Jollibee will kill ya. Hoho.


Jellybean 4.1-4.3 

It might be one of the candies we use to see in our Candy Crush games. A jelly with the shaped of bean. My phone is a Jellybean Android. ;)


Kitkat 4.4

All of us loves Kitkat, and I know that we also love the Kitkat Android in the market. How it works and how fast it is. Yum! :)




Thanks for those sites for the images. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment