Thursday, May 15, 2014

On The Way

"When someone leaves, its because someone else is about to arrive" -unknown

Before, I was feeling hopeless and really frustrated whenever I don't have any special someone. I would even ask myself, what is actually wrong with me. Now I've realized that being so 'atat' is the problem.

At the moment, I am enjoying my life as a single person. No romantic relationship. No stress. No pressure. No arguing. An awesome feeling. It seems that, I have all my control. But asider from that, I know that I have to stay single because I have to learn to love myself more.

Just like on my perspective in a friendship. I lost some of them, my friends who are really dear to me. It feels painful and I can't forget about it. Then somebody told me that, better people will come.

There's a reason behind those leaving and someone new will show up. A new friend or even new friends, and maybe a special someone too. I will just have to wait patiently. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment