Monday, September 2, 2013

You’re So Addictive My Dear Coffee

September 02. 2013 9:40 PM

Is there anyone who doesn't want coffee? I was one of them then, until I experience and fall in love with it.

http://creattica.com/logos/coffee-cup/19933


I was a not coffee dependent before. I’d rather drink a cup of hot choco. I could able to do all my task and commitments. My life is normal and simple. I just wake up every morning feeling contented and could sleep at night in at peace feeling. That was my life before I turned to be an addict. Oh yeah. I’ve changed. I’m still not yet sure if it’s for good or what. All I can just say is that, I love it. Well. I’m not talking about my life in general; it’s all more of my relationship with coffee. Haha.

Coffee is a brewed beverage prepared from the roasted seeds of several species of an evergreen shrub of the genus Coffea. That was according to my researches, but basically, coffee is just a drink that makes us all complete. It deserves my compliments, of course!




I was in my first year in college when drinking coffee has been my habit. My lifestyle had to change. I have to make some extra effort to shift my night in to daylight, and to stay awake in the middle of the night. I have to stay alive in order to make good grades. With so much drawing plates and projects to finish, I have to look up for a companion to make myself active, and that is coffee. That was in year 2009. I am now an avid fan of coffee despite its negative effect on me and up to now, my days won’t be complete if I haven’t drink even a single cup of coffee. Coffee is really addictive because it contains caffeine. But for those people like me who won’t survive without it, cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment