Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Have You Ever Been Cheated?

September 23, 2013 10:32PM

Have you ever been experience to being cheated? Or you’re the one who cheat? Well, in that issue, I would be very honest, I once experience to cheat but in return, I was cheated several times. Jeez! Karma isn’t it?

Cheating is defined as an act of achieving or doing something in an illegal way. It is about breaking a rule for a certain thing, usually identified in examinations. But cheating has a different meaning when in comes to a commitment and cheating can be done by different forms. It can be physical, emotional and even online.



5 Signs that you’re Partner Is Cheating

  •  He detach you from their family –as a partner, you want to be acknowledge by his family. You also want to be invited and attend their family gathering, because literally, you want to be part of his family, but the sad part is, he keeps refusing the idea and instead of telling the reasons, he will just jump to another topic.
  • He won’t allow you to use his phone –most of the people who are in a relationship cross the boundaries of privacy. The idea of a letting your partner access your personal things are common, though some are just strict about this. So when your boyfriend rejecting you from using his phone without valid reasons, think.
  • In regards with the phone issues, he doesn’t call or text you often as he did before –being busy in his career is really a valid reason, but we all know that when you love someone and you’re in a commitment, you will always find time to make at least a simple remainder you still exist.
  • Mood swing –he seems irritated on simple thing that doesn’t please him. They sometimes use the opportunity to argue with you and make a big scene.
  • He has a mysterious friend -he has a regular pal that he doesn’t want you to meet.

Personal Experience

I couldn’t tell the whole scenario of my experience, so I’ll just try to make it brief. I was in my fourth relationship then, my current boyfriend had been very busy on this study, so am I, but meeting and spending some times together were quite impossible to us. So I was distracted by someone special to me before my guy, he have been very attentive on what I tell him and he gave the attention that I want from my boyfriend. So in other words, I got this special feeling for this someone without the realization of my guy, and I know I was cheating already.

In another story, I was cheated several times by the same guy. He was my fifth boyfriend and I was madly in love to him. I gave what I think what will make him happy, only to be cheated by him. It was very painful, I know, and I even curse him to death.

Cheating is actually a sin, in every other way we see it. I was once became a cheater and I was punished by it, so somebody cheated on me too. That’s the game of life.




No comments:

Post a Comment