Sunday, October 6, 2013

Killing My Own: Suicide

October 04, 2013 9:56PM

Did you ever feel like you want to put an end to something? That you want to leave all these things behind yet you can’t find the right ways to do so?

So here it is. I will tackle about this disturbing word that has been famous nowadays:


Suicide.



I don’t have to define what the meaning of this word is. All of us know its definition and how to act it. But whenever we heard someone attempt to do it or you read an article that talks about it, we becomes very attentive. 

Why?


That is the common question asked whenever someone commits suicide. Why? Why he do that? Why? Why? But wait, why do you even have to know why?


I wouldn’t lecture something here. I don’t want to be righteous about it, because honestly, I was part of that word.

To us, suicide is not a silly act. Please stop saying that were so insane to think about it, because in the first place, you don’t have any idea why want to kill ourselves. Suicide is our best solution to our problems. We actually don’t care about the world’s opinion. But wait, I’m not telling these things to convince the crowd that its ok to do suicide. I’m just trying to give justification for those people like me, especially to those who succeed in doing it, who see suicide as a key to our problems.

I, told once to myself, that I don’t actually wanna die, I just want the pain to stop. Being hurt in any reasons are the common reasons why we thought of it. Some pains that don’t fade away, those hurtful things that we want to forget. We also wanna live, yet we find it very hard, spare us.

If you will ask me if still think of it, yeah, most of the times. The only reason why I still live is my family. I don’t want them to feel the pain I’ve been holding. I still see it as a solution but I rather choose to move forward. A suicidal person needs love and medication. We are not insane. We’re human who needs special treatment because we feel like nothing is good in living. I’ve been taking medication and attending counseling. I was diagnosed of having a Severe Major Depression Disorder so I have to take those treatments. My doctor take cares of me and assure me that as long as I submit myself to the medication, I will be fine.

I can say that I am better now compared to the last two years of my life. I’ve been in dark days of my life which made me think of suicide, but you see, I still live. I could able to tell these things to those gals who still think of suicide. I won’t stop you nor push you to do it. You have your personal reasons that we won’t ever understand. I just want to give my sympathy to you my friend. Choose what is the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment