Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Realization: Life Is Good

October 27, 2013 10:10PM

Life is good. I know right. But you see, I was been blind for so long, I was been in pain and loneliness for years, that I haven’t seen the good side of it.

I had my monthly checkup last Friday, October 25, 2013 with my Psychiatrist and Neurologist, Dra Jacqueline E. Banzon in St. Victoria Hospital in Marikina. I was assigned to think to what will be my future plans, though I’m an Architecture student and I should be an expert to do planning different scenarios, I still found it very hard to deal with.

I’ve been meditating in this illness since last July. Having Severe Major Depression Disorder is really a difficult thing. You gotta understand its symptoms and signs, you have to control your thoughts and emotions and you have to hold on to the idea that life is good. It’s hard. Not all people are capable of understanding your situation. I lost some people in my life because of it, but I wouldn’t deny that I had a better point of view after this.

Life is good. I love my family, my friends, and those people who stay and believe that I could survive. But I still love those gals who broke my heart. They will always have a special part in my life. Thanks to them. I’m stronger now.

I love my family. My parents, my Nanay and Tatay, my sisters, Ate Phen, Ate Jho, Ate Yhong, Bebe, my nieces, Jade and Chacha, my nephews, Kuya Mo and Siopao, and those kuyas, Kuya Jerry, Kuya Danny, Kuya Eric. I love my one big happy family so much. They stay and help me to get through of this weakness. I love them all.

I love my friends. Kuya Sam, Julie, Sweet, Eliza, Daryl, Analyn, Janeso, Kuya Melchor, Jonas, Marvin, Ate Abby, Ruby, Bryce and others. I love them for everything, for trying to understand me. I love them all, and those people who I forgot to mention.
I love my former co-workers. Sir Alain, Rosanna, Kuya Larry, Jonas, Ren and all the people who are part of Matrix Design. I know they love me too. Thanks to them. 

I love God. I am so grateful and really thankful for all the blessings. I am also glad for those trials I’ve faced and also to those future problems I will still face.  He loves me, so He let me experience all of these things, He love me so that He also gave me so many people to love. Thank God. I love the Lord.


I love all those people who don’t feel tired of encouraging me that life is good. I love them all, thanks to them, I love life now. J

No comments:

Post a Comment