Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cleaning the Air; New Lif

November 07, 2013 9:01 AM

I’m here in the school, Central College of the Philippines. This is my first day of school as a fourth year Architecture student in this new campus.

As I woke up this morning, the first thing that comes o my mind was, I gotta leave the bed quickly, eat and prepare so I could join Bebe to her morning routine. We rode a FX, I took the train, walked from there to the overpass. I was very nervous and scared. So I was out my mind when I stepped up right foot the run of the stair, I slipped then fell down, whatta good way to start the morning, right?

I walked in the school gate, asked the guard where’s the school canteen, went to the clinic, asked by the Physician about my illness, went to the bookstore for my ID application, proceed to the Architecture Department and Registrar to give my transfer credentials, went upstairs, looked for my classroom and then, yeah, I am here, alone. Sigh.

Earlier I saw something interesting. Thank God! CCP have a ramp, consideration for those persons who have disability, which TIPQC doesn’t even provide.

I am still looking for something in this place to help me encourage going to school and pursuit my dreams, hoping for a better point of view this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment