Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Peace of Mind while Goya Chocolate in the Other Hand

November 13, 2013 9:08 AM

O yea. I’m in the school right now. My only class for this day at 7:30 in the morning up to 1:30 in the afternoon is Architectural Design 7, yet I am here in the balcony, sitting, waiting and still waiting.

I went out for a walk. I was looking for a computer shop near the area, but I found nothing. I feel so kinda bored of their class system. It’s been a week since the class opening and I haven’t meets any of my subjects’ instructors.

Earlier, I approached a man, asked and befriend him. He’s name is Isaac, a returnee student who worked for so long and then decided to study again. He’s married and has a child. He’s the first person that I've approached in my new life. We have talked about our different experiences in the field of Architecture. I was very impressed to all of his experiences in our field.

I am happy and glad that I've met and able to talked to a new person. I've just realized that I starting to like this place, the school campus, the silence, the schedule, the breeze and air, the peace I am feeling right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment