Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sir Jaron; An Inspiration from CCP Admission Office

November 21, 2013


Today, I’ve met a very inspiring person. I went to my current school to drop all my subjects because of my medical conditions, because my parents and my doctor advised me to stay at home, be monitored by time to time, and rest. They thought that I could be treated well by isolating myself from all stresses and pressures outside the real world.

Anyway, I’ve met this person because I was arranging my dropping documents to have a chance to refund my tuition I already paid for down payment. As I went to the admission office, I was told to wait for the director who’s in charge of signing my request.

He’s name is Jose Ronaldo ‘Jaron’ E. Agustin, Director for Admission. Of course he asked me what was my reason, so I told him. He shared his own experience. He was also diagnosed to have a Depression just like what I have, but mine is yeah, worst than his. He went for counseling, took medications and therapies. But the best part of his stories is how he helped himself to raise again. We talked for almost one a half hour. I was crying really hard while he kept on saying inspirational things about life. He even showed some quotations, medications and poems to convince me that I should continue schooling. I was with Nanay and she just sat there, allowing us to talk.

I could not detail all words he has said, but I will always be thankful that I’ve met him, that I had a chance to talk to him before I finally leave the school. He told me that he will support me and he is even willing to help me to start all over again, that I could drop in his office sometimes if I needed someone to talk to. Before we left, I told him that he inspired me more than my doctor could, then he gave me a dark chocolate flavor of Toblerene and asked me to eat it, think everything what should I do then sleep peacefully.
I am very grateful that there’s some people like him never get tired of telling and encouraging me that I should because some things will come, in God’s perfect time, that should just hold on to my faith and everything will fall out in to its right places. 




To him, Sir Jaron, thank you so much for letting me be heard your stories, to be able to met and talked to you. I am so glad that God allow us to meet, so you could inspire me. You become an eye-opener to me. God bless you more, so you could still inspire a lot of people.

Now, I talked to my family and asked for their permission to allow me to try attending classes once more. I promise this time that I will really try my best to behave and not to think for bad ideas.

I know I will survive, I know I could lift from the ground, I could be okay as long as I have my loving and very supportive family, and also, to those people who never judge and let me feel their presence. Thank you for everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment